We are currently seeking highly motivated and skilled people in the Americas, Africa, and Asia-Pacific regions to join our team as Resettlement Specialists. If you are passionate about social performance and resettlement issues, we could be the perfect fit for you!
- Broad range of challenging, stimulating and rewarding opportunities
- Competitive renumeration package and clear advancement possibilities
- Focused on achieving meaningful outcomes and impacts
- A flexible work environment
- Commitment to capacity building and professional development
- Strong ethical compass and commitment to international standards
- Small, global and diverse team, with an inclusive and empowering mindset
- Based near a major international airport in the Americas, Africa, or Asia-Pacific regions
- University degree in a related field of study
- 2+ years of experience in the field of social assessment and management
- Familiar with the assessment, planning and implementation of land access, resettlement and livelihood restoration programs
- Able to work from home and to travel extensively, as / when required
- Knowledge of the IFC performance standards
- Language abilities and international experience
Please send a brief email summarizing your qualifications in English, together with an up-to-date CV, to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. We appreciate your understanding.